Apart from being known as one of Marilyn Monroe’s ex-husbands, Arthur Miller’s claim to fame also lies in being a masterful playwright. He has written powerful plays such as All My Sons, Death of a Salesman, The Crucible and A View from the Bridge.
Today, the 17th of October, 2017 is Arthur Miller’s birth anniversary. Sadly, the gentleman passed away in 2005. So, to honour his memory we are sharing with you five memorable quotes of his. Go ahead and download any of the ones that resonate with you!
- “Don’t be seduced into thinking that that which does not make a profit is without value.”
2. “Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.”
3. “Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.”
4. “I speak my own sins; I cannot judge another. I have no tongue for it.”
5. “Chris: I don’t know why it is, but every time I reach out for something I want, I have to pull back because other people will suffer.”
If you know someone who would love these quotes, share this article with them!