By the Editorial Team
We believe that your body deserves to be taken care of, with a 360-degree approach. Such an approach includes the right diet, exercise, massages and medical treatment. In fact, extra attention must be paid to the spine and the back, which critically support the functioning of the rest of the body. Sadly, one of the most excruciating pain that we can suffer is back pain. Also, it is becoming very prevalent in our modern day society. Would you believe that 80 percent of adults are said to have suffered from lower back pain at some point in their lives? If you also suffer from this annoying pain, then a massager machine for back pain is a must-have addition for your home.
Many People Want to Know How to Alleviate Back Pain in India
However, don’t let the above mentioned information get you down. Naturally, you want to know how to reduce back pain, along with many other curious folks. The thing about this critical pain is that it gets worse due to our bad lifestyle habits. Therefore, we need to examine the lifestyle mistakes that we are making. Some of these mistakes include sleeping on the wrong kind of mattresses and using uncomfortable office chairs for long hours. Also, our posture and how we can ourselves is also a major culprit for increasing back pain. If you are interested to know how to improve these areas of your lfiestyle, you can read our reviews on the best mattresses and office chairs for back pain. You can also read this informative article on proper body alignment by expert physiotherapist Dr Stuti Dhingra.
What are the Benefits of Massage for Reducing Back Pain?
There are many benefits of massage for alleviating back pain. According to SRJ News, a massage:
- Presses the right pressure points
- Releases and relaxes tight, knotted or bundled up nerves
- Improves blood flow and circulation
Thus, regular massages can definitely ease back pain, and promote overall better health. In addition, massages also help improve the functioning of the immune system.Also, one thing you should note is that no two massager machines are exactly the same. Each massager machine for back pain utilises different massage techniques, features and technologies.
Massager Machines are Affordable and Convenient to Use
What are the advantages of a massager machine for you, the busy professional or time-pressed home-maker? Well, for one you can operate them yourself. Not all of us can afford to go for professional massages regularly, so it makes to have something at home which you can use independently. You should definitely go for professional massages occasionally though, as they can also be very helpful. So now, let’s look at the best massager machines for back pain in the Indian market in three categories: Low Budget, Medium Budget and High Budget.
Low Budget Choices
- Has 1779 reviews on Amazon and an average rating of 4.3 stars, which clearly shows that customers are satisfied with this product
- You can use it at different speed settings and change between the three different massager heads
- This massager machine for back pain is portable, sturdily built and you can carry it anywhere, even in your handbag
- Device is covered under a one-year warranty period
- This is the number one best-selling product on Amazon in the ‘Massage Belts and Electric Stimulators’ category
- It has eight rotating massage nodes, in order to support the muscles and release muscle tension
- The massager uses shiatsu massage therapy technique and it mimics a human hand applying acupressure and doing the massage
- It radiates heat using infrared light
- The device comes with a one-year warranty
- Some customers were not satisfied with the intensity of the heat radiation, and found it to be somewhat less
Medium Budget Choices
- The massager is in the form of a cushion, which looks very subtle and allows you to use the massager anywhere, without drawing attention to yourself
- You can use it at home, in the office or even in your car. This massager machine for back pain has to be plugged in & there is a car adapter with is, as well.
- Has 4 high frequency massage heads, that are designed to reverse directions after every one minute of usage
- You can cover the cushion with any cushion cover of your liking, and ensure that it matches with the ambience of your room
- Some customers were not satisfied with the quality of the power adapter
Grin Health 3D Electric Massager Cushion with Kneading and Heating for Upper, Lower Back and Waist (Black)
- Great customer service by the vendor
- Positive and glowing reviews have been given by the customers
- 14 different nodes for a very relaxing massage, which can cover your entire back area
- The device is well built, sturdy and of good quality
- It has a stretchable and adjustable strap as well as a car adapter
- A couple of customers mentioned that the nodes on the massager were a bit too strong for their liking, and that they would have preferred gentler nodes
High Budget Choices
- It has 3016 customer reviews on Amazon and an average customer rating of 4.5 stars
- This is a great massager machine for back pain, because it has a well-powered motor (High speed percussion motor up to 3,700 RPM. Facial micro-vibration motor on handle side operating up to 10,000 RPM), but is not too heavy in terms of weight
- As it is a cordless massager, you can stop worrying about a cumbersome wire and power point location
- The pulsing actions of the massager will help get your body into alignment
- As it is an imported product, it will take a minimum of seven business days to get delivered to Indian addresses
- This massager comes with a gel (that has menthol and wintergreen as ingredients) which can be rubbed on during the therapy
- FDA approved, it just weighs 236 grams and is portable
- The massager combines ultrasound therapy with Tens, which releases massaging electrical pulses, to help relieve nerve pain
- It comes with a re-useable adhesive electrode pad, ultracool pack, lead wire, adaptor and carrying pouch
- The product is covered under a one-year warranty
Give a Good Massager Machine for Back Pain Some Space in Your Home
A massager machine for back pain can be a great addition to your home. You can use it on yourself, or help your family members with their back problems. If you are the one who is suffering, you can also ask a loved one to massage your back. It will be so nice if you make massages a frequent ritual, and have your loved ones hold each other accountable for their health. Of course, any holistic treatment you do should not be the only option for treating back pain. Therefore, is of utmost importance that you seek proper medical treatment and diagnosis as well.
Editor’s Note: If you liked this article and found the information in it useful, then do share it with your loved ones. Remember, sharing is caring!