By the Editorial Team
Your body deserves to be taken care of, with a 360-degree approach. This includes the right diet, exercise, massages and medical treatment. In fact, extra attention must be paid to the spine and the back. Sadly, one of the most excruciating pains that we can suffer is back pain. Also, it is becoming very prevalent in our modern day society. 80 percent of adults are said to have suffered from lower back pain at some point in their lives. If you also suffer from this annoying pain, then a massager machine for back pain is a must-have addition for your home. We have curated a list of the best massager machines for back pain in India for you.
Many People Want to Know How to Alleviate Back Pain in India
However, don’t let the above mentioned information get you down. Naturally, you want to know how to reduce back pain, along with many other curious folks. The thing about this critical pain is that it gets worse due to our bad lifestyle habits. Therefore, we need to examine the lifestyle mistakes that we are making. Some of these mistakes include sleeping on the wrong kind of mattresses and using uncomfortable office chairs for long hours. Also, our posture and how we carry ourselves is also a major culprit.
What are the Benefits of Massage for Reducing Back Pain?
There are many benefits of massage for alleviating back pain. According to SRJ News, a massage:
- Presses the right pressure points
- Releases and relaxes tight, knotted or bundled up nerves
- Improves blood flow and circulation
Thus, regular massages can definitely ease back pain, and promote overall better health. In addition, massages also help improve the functioning of the immune system. Also, one thing you should note is that no two massager machines are the same. Each massager machine for back pain utilises different massage techniques, features and technologies.
Massager Machines are Affordable and Convenient to Use
What are the advantages for you, the busy professional or time-pressed home-maker? Well, for one you can operate massager machines yourself. You might not have the time or budget to go for professional massages regularly. However, do try to get them done occasionally . So now, let’s look at the best massager machines for back pain in India, among three categories: Low Budget, Medium Budget and High Budget.
Low Budget Choices
- Has 1779 reviews on Amazon and an average rating of 4.3 stars, which clearly shows that customers are satisfied with this product
- You can use it at different speed settings and change between the three different massager heads
- This massager machine for back pain is portable, sturdily built and you can carry it anywhere, even in your handbag
- Device is covered under a one-year warranty period
- This is the number one best-selling product on Amazon in the ‘Massage Belts and Electric Stimulators’ category
- It has eight rotating massage nodes, in order to support the muscles and release muscle tension
- The massager uses shiatsu massage therapy technique and it mimics a human hand applying acupressure and doing the massage
- It radiates heat using infrared light
- The device comes with a one-year warranty
- Some customers were not satisfied with the intensity of the heat radiation, and found it to be somewhat less
Medium Budget Choices
- The massager is in the form of a cushion, which looks very subtle and allows you to use the massager anywhere, without drawing attention to yourself
- You can use it at home, in the office or even in your car. This massager machine for back pain has to be plugged in & there is a car adapter with is, as well.
- Has 4 high frequency massage heads, that are designed to reverse directions after every one minute of usage
- You can cover the cushion with any cushion cover of your liking, and ensure that it matches with the ambience of your room
- Some customers were not satisfied with the quality of the power adapter
Grin Health 3D Electric Massager Cushion with Kneading and Heating for Upper, Lower Back and Waist (Black)
- Great customer service by the vendor
- Positive and glowing reviews have been given by the customers
- 14 different nodes for a very relaxing massage, which can cover your entire back area
- The device is well built, sturdy and of good quality
- It has a stretchable and adjustable strap as well as a car adapter
- A couple of customers mentioned that the nodes on the massager were a bit too strong for their liking, and that they would have preferred gentler nodes
High Budget Choices
- It has 3016 customer reviews on Amazon and an average customer rating of 4.5 stars
- This is a great massager machine for back pain, because it has a well-powered motor (High speed percussion motor up to 3,700 RPM. Facial micro-vibration motor on handle side operating up to 10,000 RPM), but is not too heavy in terms of weight
- As it is a cordless massager, you can stop worrying about a cumbersome wire and power point location
- The pulsing actions of the massager will help get your body into alignment
- As it is an imported product, it will take a minimum of seven business days to get delivered to Indian addresses
- This massager comes with a gel (that has menthol and wintergreen as ingredients) which can be rubbed on during the therapy
- FDA approved, it just weighs 236 grams and is portable
- The massager combines ultrasound therapy with Tens, which releases massaging electrical pulses, to help relieve nerve pain
- It comes with a re-useable adhesive electrode pad, ultracool pack, lead wire, adaptor and carrying pouch
- The product is covered under a one-year warranty
Give a Massager Machine Some Space in Your Home
You can use the best massager machines in India for back pain to help your whole family. If you are the one who is suffering, ask a loved one to massage your back. Or you can ease someone’s pain with it. Make giving each other massages a frequent ritual, full of love and bonding. Of course, you must see a qualified doctor and get proper diagnosis and treatment from them first.
Editor’s Note: If you liked this article and found the information in it useful, then do share it with your loved ones. Remember, sharing is caring!