By the Editorial Team
We at Indspire Me are all about holistic wellness, and treating your body like the perfectly designed and high functioning engine that it is. Your body deserves to be taken care of, with a 360-degree approach. This approach includes the right diet, exercise, massages and medical treatment. One of the most common physical problems plaguing people all over the world is back pain. 80 percent of adults are said to have suffered from lower back pain at some point in their lives.
This fact has further been validated during our own internet research that we do, in order to find out what exactly people are searching for on Google these days. We identified that a lot of people were turning to the internet in order to find out various solutions that can help manage their back pain. In fact, we have published quite a few articles related to this critical concern. Be it mattresses, office chairs or proper body alignment, we have shared a lot of valuable information when it comes to various solutions for treating back pain in India.
We wrote this article based on the feedback, and the e-mails that we received. One of the most requested topics for us to write on, was on the ‘best massager machines’ in India. So, let’s dive into the article. But before we start reviewing the best massagers on the market, let’s actually investigate the benefits of massages, and explore how exactly they can be beneficial for our health and help in alleviating back pain.
There are many different kinds of techniques and methods for massages, as you will see in the reviews below. Different machines utilize different massaging features and technologies. According to SRJ News, during a massage, the right pressure points are pressed. The tight or bundled up or knotted nerves are released and relaxed. Blood flow and circulation improves. Regular massages can definitely ease back pain, and promote overall better health. Massages also help improve the functioning of the immune system.
Massager machines are useful in the sense that you can operate them yourself. A regular massage a day can help you manage your back pain better, especially if you cannot afford to have professional massages done every single day. A combination of self-massages using a massager machine for back pain, along with professional massages from time to time may an optimal solution for your needs.
Below you will find the most highly rated and customer trusted massager machines for back pain in the Indian market in three categories: Low Budget, Medium Budget and High Budget.
Low Budget Choices
- Has 1779 reviews on Amazon and an average rating of 4.3 stars, which clearly shows that customers are satisfied with this product
- You can use it at different speed settings
- It comes with three different massager heads, which can be changed
- It is portable and can be carried anywhere, even in your handbag
- The massager is sturdily built and of good quality
- The device is covered under a one-year warranty period
- This is the number one best-selling product on Amazon in the ‘Massage Belts and Electric Stimulators’ category
- It has eight rotating massage nodes, in order to support the muscles and release muscle tension
- Shiatsu massage therapy is essentially another term for acupressure, and the massager mimics a human hand applying acupressure and doing the massage
- It radiates heat using infrared light, and it also has a heat protection smart chip, which prevents the device from becoming over-heated
- The device comes with a one-year warranty, which can be extended by six months if you register on the seller’s website within 15 days
- Some customers were not satisfied with the intensity of the heat radiation, and found it to be somewhat less
Medium Budget Choices
- This is a great invention by Lifelong and is much beloved by the customers
- The massager is in the form of a cushion, which looks very subtle and allows you to use the massager anywhere, without drawing attention to yourself
- You can use it at home, in the office or even in your car. The massager has to be plugged in and it comes with a car adapter as well.
- Has 4 high frequency massage heads, that are designed to reverse directions after every one minute of usage
- You can cover the cushion with any cushion cover of your liking, and ensure that it matches with the ambience of your room
- Some customers were not satisfied with the quality of the power adapter
- Great customer service by the vendor
- Positive and glowing reviews by the customers
- 14 different nodes for a very relaxing massage, which can cover your entire back area
- The device is well built, sturdy and of good quality
- It has a stretchable and adjustable strap as well as a car adapter
- A couple of customers mentioned that the nodes on the massager were a bit too strong for their liking, and that they would have preferred gentler nodes
High Budget Choices
- It has 3016 customer reviews on Amazon and an average customer rating of 4.5 stars
- A great massager with a well-powered motor (High speed percussion motor up to 3,700 RPM. Facial micro-vibration motor on handle side operating up to 10,000 RPM), but not having too bulky a weight
- As it is a cordless massager, you can stop worrying about a cumbersome wire and power point location
- You can watch the company’s demo videos on YouTube to get a better idea of how to use the massager
- The pulsing actions of the massager will help get your body into alignment
- Glowing reviews and testimonials from genuine customers
- As it is an imported product, it will take a minimum of seven business days to get delivered to Indian addresses
- An effective massager which comes with a gel (that has menthol and wintergreen as ingredients) which can be rubbed on during the therapy
- FDA approved, it just weighs 236 grams and is portable
- Combines ultrasound therapy with Tens, which releases massaging electrical pulses, to help relieve nerve pain
- Comes with one re-useable adhesive electrode pad, one ultracool pack, one lead wire, one adaptor and a carrying pouch
- The product is covered under a one-year warranty
A massager machine can be a great addition to your home. You can give and receive massages from your family members. Take care of your loved ones, and hold each other accountable for your health. Of course, any holistic treatment you do should not be the only option for treating back pain. It is of utmost importance that you seek proper medical treatment and diagnosis as well.
If you liked this article and found the information in it useful, then do share it with your loved ones. Remember, sharing is caring!